Wednesday, March 30, 2016

GoFloats Duck PartyTube Inflatable Raft Review


"Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review."



I received a GoFloats Duck PartyTube Inflatable Raft to review on my blog. When I first got this and my step dad blew it up with the air pressure my son goes "I want this one" He thought it was cute and just his size but it was a bit loose around him it would probably be best if he layed on, but I don't think he would use this in the lake maybe the little end with the pool he would be afraid he would slip right through it.

 My son demonstrating how he would use the Inflatable Raft. Although his buns are touching the grass and it would be the water so that is a good fit for him. I like this for an adult much better or a teen who can fit and sit in it better than my child who is only 9 years old. Although I  can't wait for one of the girls to use it in the lake when we go camping it should be a really fun time using these cool inflatables.


 Buy It: Head over to GoFloats to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like GoFloats on Facebook & Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment