Thursday, March 3, 2016

Kahiki Review


 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.


Signature Logo

Real Asian. Real Simple. As a premier provider of frozen Asian foods, Kahiki Foods uses natural ingredients balanced with traditional Asian flavors to create bold, delicious meals and appetizers.



I was sent two delicious products from Kahiki. I received Toasted Sesame Chicken Yum Yum Sticks & Pork Potstickers which were amazing by the way. I love trying new frozen foods it's a great way to get the family involved and munch on some goodness. We love Ashian food in our family it's simply the best and very delicious and we enjoy it a lot. I had to try out the Pork Potstickers first because they reminded me of chinese dumplings these looked so tasty.

I cooked them in a pan with some olive oil and they turned out great. Nice and fufulling and delicious even my son enjoyed them which he never barely tries anything new but he did for these which I am so happy and proud of him for doing that. He loves meat so that is probably why he did offer to try them. Along I made some stir fry w/vegetables and tofu. 

They were made perfectly with a bit of brown for a crisper taste and the sauce was very good as well I ate about three of them and wanted more but had already made my husband his plate for when he came home from work. They were so delicious.

The Inside of the pork potsticker.

My son Nicholas eating his pork potstickers. He said they were so good and he liked dipping them in the soy sauce. It makes me happy that my son likes these, so I can buy these for him again!



 Buy It: Head over to Kahiki to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Kahiki on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment