Tuesday, March 15, 2016

PAW5 | Puzzle Feeders Review


 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.


PAW5

PAW5 products combine mental stimulation and environmental enrichment to support the overall well being of dogs. By turning every day activities into rewarding challenges, PAW5 gives busy pet parents a simple way to engage their dogs mentally and physical every day. PAW5 is backed by research and grounded in sustainability, with a heart full of fun. Our ingenious products give dogs the opportunity to think, work and play—finding positive outlets for the energy and intelligence they possess without puzzling the humans who use them.

I received a PAW5 Puzzle Feeder to review on my blog. I love this idea of the dog getting all excited and crazy looking for the treats in this Puzzle Feeder, but my dogs are clueless when it comes to things like these, so I have 2 potbelly pigs that are always looking to entertain themselves and get into everything and I mean EVERYTHING!

 Hamlet & Hanna checking out the Puzzle Feeder. I put some Reese's Puffs cereal in there because there was only a little bit and I figured it would be good. I did get a little video but we all know these are made for pigs they are made for dogs, but I thought it would be cute to try with the pigs because they love food. I feel they get left out with all these dog toys and stuff I just wanted to see what they would do and they seemed to have fun and get the treats. Althought there is to many holes on the bottom like big gaps.

 You see what I mean? HA HA. Big three gaps so it made it easier to come out for them. Next time I would put crumbled cereal to see how easy or hard it will probably be the same Pigs are very smarter then dogs.

        
Hanna & Hamlet interacting and moving the Puzzle Feeder around and getting there treats out (: Made me happy they enjoyed it and got the hang out if they have good scent smell.



Buy It: Head over to PAW5 (comes in Orange or Blue)

Connect: Be sure to like PAW5 on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.

2 comments:

  1. My sister's doggie would love this feeder. I think the entire family would find it fun and exciting to see the dog explore and try to get it's food and find new treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your sister's dog is active then of course she would love it. My pigs the little one hamlet she is so active and loves to explore for treats hehe

      Delete