Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Crystal Dream Review


"Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes."
 
Magento Commerce
Crystal Dream specializes in designing unique and affordable Baby Jewllery, Pacifier Clips, Pacifiers, Bracelets, Necklaces, Anklets, Earrings and more!


I received a nice Personalized Boys Sports Themed Pacifier to review on my blog from Crystal Dream. I wanted to get this for my friend who had a baby boy on March 19th, 2017. I thought this would make the perfect gift for her because babies are always using pacifiers all the time to help sooth them to sleep.

 Jax posing with this new pacifier.

 The doctor was saying how he wasn't sure if he could use a regular pacifier just the ones you get sent home with which was weird because I never heard of that but he was born a week early not sure really but the doctor said he could use it and it looks so cute on him his own personalized pacifier. The parents are big sports fans and that is why I choose the sport theme pacifier it goes well with Jaxson. These make perfect baby shower gifts for any baby.
 

The only con I have about this is the clip part Jaxson almost got his little finger stuck in the above picture in the middle part of the clip, so just be sure to keep an eye on your little one at all times or have the clip off so they don't damage there little finger or hurt it. Jax didn't get hurt although he almost had his finger in the hole part.




 The other product I received was the Pink Pearls and Crystal with Pink Heart Charm Necklace for my friends daughter Bre which I have still yet to get a picture from her which will be coming soon. I love this it's so pretty and pink my favorite color and a heart shaped with rhinestones on the heart. Pretty for dress up of course or go with a nice party dress. Girls love to dress up I know that for sure.


  Buy It: Head over to Crystal Dream to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Crystal Dream on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.

1 comment:

  1. How cute (and practical) to have the name on there. I like it!! Sweet, beautiful baby too. :)

    ReplyDelete