Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Maybelline Brow Drama® VoxBox Review


"Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."


I received in the mail yesterday my very own Maybelline BrowDrama VoxBox from Influenster and I couldn't be more happier!

 I never really actually used a make up brow before but my mom has and she loves it so I wanted to give her one and one for me. I chose the Blonde for my Mother and the Deep Brown for me it's a bit dark but it'll do and I can always put it on lightly not to much, but wanted to try it for sure.

Why you'll want to try this product out and why I love it, it creates a bold and beautiful brow for yourself and the texture is nice and creamy and glides on very smoothly. Also it has a pigmented formula.



 Don't mind me I was excited to try it during the day and didn't have any other make up on and wanted to try this on instantly. The picture explains it all in detail before and after pictures. The Deep Brown is a bit dark on me I know but if I had make up on and my hair done maybe just maybe it would look different so I will try that for next time. I still have yet to get a before and after picture of my Mom wearing the Blonde.

Check out their website for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment