Tuesday, April 12, 2016

NEW! Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum Review


"Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review."

Valentia Skin Care is proud to provide customers of all skin types with scientifically advanced products to meet individual skin care needs.


I was sent the NEW Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum to review on my blog. I've reviewed a few selected products from Valentia Website through a Campaign website and I have come to liked there products a lot. This product is a bit similar but different and it helps support natural circulation for an all over youthful and refreshed complexion.

I wanted to get this for my Mother because she is older and can use this product that helps benefit her in some ways like minimize fine lines, deeply moisturize, renew texture & tone, increase elasticity, brighten & plumbs fine lines & evens  hyperpigmentation. She's in her 50s so I can see it helping her with everything I mentioned above.

 All of the Valentia products are made with Natural & Organic Ingredients. They are specially selected to work together to achieve optimum results.


How it can help myself when I saw some of the Key Ingredients in this product and the Gotu Kola caught my eye it lessons the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness. That is the only ingredient I find helpful to me for using this product.


Find the product I menitoned above on Amazon.com below:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AHWTME0

  
Buy It: Head over to Valentia to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Valentia on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest news and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment