Thursday, May 19, 2016

Antop Flat AT-206B Indoor TV Antnena Review


Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.


I received the Antop Flat AT-206B Indoor TV Antenna to review on my blog.This product is a flat panel and is a very slim design which I don't mind because slim is better then anything really larger or bulky. The included stand is adjustable in 360° for vertical or horizontal reception to get the best quality pictures. I've honestly never seen one of these before so everything is a little me to me. My step dad never had seen one of these either so we both learned a lot from this product and researching it online what it actually is good for.

This is the first ever 4G LTE Filter Built-in: Blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phone tablets, wireless networks or mobile phone transmitter to ensure noise-free digital TV reception. Free TV for Life: No more monthly subscriptions or bill watching TV! HDTV Antenna to receive free broadcast High Definition Over-the-Air TV signals, including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. I guess this would of been great to actually use when my sister did Cheer and they were broadcasting and we had difficulty the first time using it and I wish we had this when that time was it would of been so much easier to have seen her on TV.

 
 Setting up is a bit easy me and my step dad did it together although I wanted to get pictures of the actual product itself and take a video but my phone is being replaced right now and I don't have a any source of camera, sorry. Anyways you just need to screw in the coaxial cable to your TV and then attach the power adapter to the box on the coaxial cable. After that is done, you'll just plug the power adapter into the outlet and it's ready to go! You'll want to run a channel scan first it picked up about 20 channels when we used it we could have probably got a lot more, but we were having a little bit of trouble at first so we'll scan again when I get my phone and can actually show you how it works. It also depends how many channels you'll get with the area you live in as well, but who doesn't love new channels, right? We do! Better yet all the channels come out very clear which is always a plus. We were really happy to have this opportunity to review this product. Very happy & satisfied.


 Buy It: Head over to Antop to see all the other products they have to offer.


3 comments:

  1. I have used an antenna when I couldn't afford cable and they do provide access to a lot of channels. Thanks for the review, this one looks worth trying out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on some news show. It look like it would work great. I have cable right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on some news show. It look like it would work great. I have cable right now.

    ReplyDelete