Thursday, May 12, 2016

DecalGirl Review


 Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.

I was sent a few selection of DecalGirl Skins to review on my blog. My son is 9 and he loves playing video games, but what kid wouldn't like to play and I think the boring same old colored video controllers need some colors added to them so it makes life more fun and when I showed this to my son he said it was sick not sure what phrase he is using now a days but cool. I think he gets it from my older brother and his friends. He really liked the army Decal for his xbox1 we used it on the one that already came with in the box because he did end up buying a light up one with his on Christmas money so I think he went with the smart way. We still have yet to put the whole Decal on the xbox1 itself but I think my husband is hesitate to do that so I am not sure what he will decide.




The other Decal I got was The Nightmare Before Christmas I am not a fan of this movie so if anyone wants it feel free to message me on Facebook the model is for a LG G3 phone, but DecalGirl is a website where you can pretty much get awesome Decals for pretty much anything your laptop, tablet, you can even create your own which I love because I would choose pictures of loved ones, friends etc. You can even buy someone a Gift Certificate so they can try this website out and enjoy just as much as I do.



 Buy It: Head over to DecalGirl to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like DecalGirl on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment