Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dandies Review


"Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes."


Dandies

Dandies came to life in 2008 when our founder, Ryan Howard, wanted his son to try a marshmallow for the first time. His son, having been vegan since birth, had never enjoyed the classic campfire treat because gelatin (an animal-based ingredient) is one of the main components in traditional marshmallows . . . to read more about DANDIES click here


Product Pumpkin 
 I recently was sent two complimentary coupons to receive 1 free DANDIES All Natural Vanilla Marshmellows to review on my blog. I chose the ones above and the ones below in Minis because they looked so cute not to pass up.

Product Pumpkin

I love that these DANDIES are all natural which actually taste really really good better then regular marshmellows in my opinon. They don't have a bad taste they taste like Vanilla and they are simply the best I don't feel guilty eating them as a snack. I wanted to get the mini ones to put on top of my Let's Yo yogurt ice cream where we live they have the best frozen yogurt and adding these makes it worth it to give a little extra sweet taste and topping of course. Another good thing to use with these are smores of course. When we go camping in July I can't wait to bring these with us of course I'll have to stop and purchase some more but for now I am enjoying the mini bag for now.

Dandies Classic Crispy Treats

I actually saw these on DANDIES website and thought oh my goodness they look so delicious! Dandies Classic Crispy Treats  I so need to make these and see what they taste like with the DANDIES version. It doesn't need a lot of ingredients either these would be a great treat to take during camping too. They also have a flavor called Pumpkin, but I only saw the Vanilla flavors at my local store. They are Gelatin Free *100% vegan* Free from most common alledrgens *peanut, tree nut, milk, egg, wheat, fish, shellfish, and corn* Gluten Free, Contains no corn syrup.


 Buy It: Head over to Dandies to see all the other products they have to offer.

Connect: Be sure to like Dandies on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try Dandies All Natural Vanilla Marshmallows! They sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete