Sunday, July 29, 2012

Original Sprout

Our founder delighted in her newborn daughter's thick hair. Wanting to use the safest bath products led to her trying natural baby shampoos. To her surprise, all the shampoos wreaked havoc her daughter's hair and sensitive skin. To remedy the problem Inga created the first of it's kind, ultra moisturizing natural baby bath & styling products. The benefits of being a master stylist with professional experience & a mother with real life experience culminated into Original Sprout, a globally trusted natural family brand...to read more about Original Sprout click here

 For my review I was sent 3 items to review from Original Sprout. What I got were the following: Scrumptious Baby Cream & Luscious Island Conditioner & Hair & Body Baby Wash.
The baby products are for babies & up I still get it used by my 5 yr old son. I love this product because it's Natural & Organic & 100% Vegan I would of never thought a product for your hair would be Vegan only food. Really interesting to me. My son's scalp feels much more healthier & soft it's really soothing for him. I always use some sort of cream/lotion after his bath so with this other product I was really excited to use on him after his bath it's leaves the skin feeling extremely soft I even used some on myself. Smells really good to. Last but not least I am in-love with the Conditioner it leaves my hair feeling soft. I love how it's for all hair types considering I have natural curly hair. Makes my beautiful hair feel great & shiny. 

Have a question to ask "Original Sprout"
PHONE ORDERS (se habla espaƱol) 1-888-805-BABY (2229)

Like "Original Sprout" on Facebook
Follow "Original Sprout" on Twitter
Follow "Original Sprout" on Google+
Pin "Original Sprout" on Pinterest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...