Saturday, July 13, 2013

Maddyloo Review

The Maddyloo brand of hair, fashion accessories and jewelry is one of the country’s fastest growing brands.  Starting in January 2011, the company went from 0 to 60 (stores, that is) in less than 3 months and is now in more than 200 retail locations throughout the US, including Hawaii, and Canada . . . to read more about Maddyloo click here


Maddyloo sent me a Mini Heart Box - Silver Orchid to review. I think these are so cute. A heart shaped box you can store your Maddyloo hair ties in. I liked the silver one the best. Here are the colors I received in my heart shaped mini box:

ml_mh_silverorchid_card.jpg

All very girly & sassy & glittery!

Although they aren't very stretchy for my hair I gave these to my two sisters they always love to do hair & make up, these are great for my sister Abby who does gymnastics. They will come in handy for the girls (:


Have a question to ask Maddyloo, click here

Become a fan of Maddyloo on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...