Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Review

For my review I was sent a Shampoo & Conditioner along with a Quick Dry Shake’n Spray from My Amazing Blow Dry Secret. I really love the bottles they are pink & it's a fun & pretty product. Very eye appealing! I also never heard of this product so I was very excited & happy to try them. Like any other ordinary shampoo & conditioner I love their smells & the way it massages through my hair. It feels nice, and makes my hair feel really silky & I love that feeling. I absolutely fell in love with the shake n spray I put it in when my hair is wet.



Have a question to ask My Amazing Blow Dry Secret, click here

Become a fan of My Amazing Blow Dry Secret on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...