Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Citizen Chef Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent some products from Citizen Chef to review on my blog. The 5 products I was sent were the following: Fresh Sauces- Hawaiian Pineapple BBQ, Pan Asian Orange, Thai Coconut, Limone Garlic & Chipotle Adobo.

First I tried the Chipotle if you like spicy this is what I recommend me and my husband love spicy not to spicy for me but just in the middle & this Sauce was perfect for my taste buds. I had made Tortellini for dinner and I thought this sauce would be the perfect sauce for it, so I tried it on one of my pasta and it was very delicious.


This is what I made for dinner the I than put some packaged shredded cheese on top. It was very delicious and I wanted more. I still have a lot of the sauce leftover, so happy! I didn't get to try the others, but wanted to look online for some great recipes for each of their sauces, so I cannot wait to try something new. I figured I'd give my mom the Thai Coconut because she loves Thai & Coconut. The Pan Asian would be great for lettuce wraps that I saw on their website, and they would actually be great with some egg rolls too. I can't wait to whip up some pasta with the Lemone Garlic. I love garlic, and some shrimp and a simple dinner. Thanks to Citizen Chef for letting me get to try out there fresh sauces. I am in love!


Keep in touch with Citizen Chef on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...