Thursday, November 21, 2013

Academic Planner Review


I was selected and received an Academic Planner to review on my blog from Tomoson. I wanted to review this because I am always loosing notes when I write down or simply whenever something comes to mind and I forget. Well I am not in school or anything nor am I in college, but I do work 2 part time jobs, and it's easy to write down my schedule and things that I need to do on a daily basics. I am a mother as well so check ups and doctor appointments go a long way as well. I love how big the book is well not that big but a regular notebook sized product. I love that it actually gives you room in the agenda to actually write notes down. Other planners sometimes have small box space and it's hard to jam everything in one box, so yeah. I do love this product a lot and I leave it in my car or purse and take it with me everywhere I go literally. I love my new Planner thanks to Tomoson for giving me the opportunity to review this great product. It couldn't come at a greater time as well.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...