Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Digipals Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was sent two Digipals to review on my blog. I got a Monkey & Turtle. These are pretty cool they are your very own Cuddle & Clean your own Device. My son has a phone from when we upgraded & we kept it so he plays on WiFi, but unfortunately his didn't fit in the digipals but he still has fun with it and cleans off the smudges once in awhile with his Digipal.

My bad he actually wanted to fit his 3D DS in here, lol.

He still likes his Digipal and cleans his own DS. You can store other belongings in here as well like spare change a few dollars, earphones, small iPods, etc. The looks of these though I don't think teens would carry around only children ages 4-9 yrs of age in my opinion.

Become a fan of Digipals on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...