Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jewelry in Candles Wax Tart Sample Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was sent a Jewelry in Candle Wax Tart Sample to review on my blog from Tomoson.com. I was approved for this promotion. Although I wasn't really aware that I had to have a warmer to actually use the product silly me thought I was getting an actual size Jewelry Candle, so I have been waiting for my order to come in of a Warmer so I can use this cute little flower shaped wax tart sample. 

Christina Hamdan's is a Representative on Jewelry Candles and the little samples do not include jewelry they are only for sample and aren't for resale. I am not sure what scent I got it didn't really smell like nothing when I smelled it maybe like a sweet tart cherry not really sure to be honest, but these would be perfect for a bridal shower gift for every person I think in my opinion because they are adorable and not that big they are an actual size to be put in a warmer but as a gift for everyone it makes it perfect!

Interact with Christina Hamdna's Jewelry Candles on

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...