Saturday, April 11, 2015

Steaz Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Every can of Steaz is made with certified Fair Trade green tea from Kenya, certified Fair Trade cane sugar from Paraguay and natural ingredients sourced from all over the world.


 I received three free coupons to try out a brand item called Steaz I shop at my local Whole Foods Market only for one thing that my son likes so I was looking around at different brands that might interest me and I found Steaz that I thought might be really good. I ended up getting three of them one for me my son and my husband. I got Zero Calorie Half & Half Green Tea & Lemonade, Green Tea with Coconut Water & Zero Calorie Peach Mango to review on my blog. Of course the day I come home from work Nick had mentioned that I got one for him & my husband Ed so I couldn't get a picture of them drinking there's which I was really mad about because I take pictures of everything. Anyways they did end up saying that they liked there's which was good to hear my son loves them and I can't wait to buy him some more. I like the zero calorie.

I ended up saving mine for when I really wanted it. I brought mine to work for a drink on my dinner break. I really liked this flavor it was really good. I love half and half green tea with lemonade it tasted really good. I love organic products. Check and see where you can purchase Steaz products you'll need to at least try one they are really good (:


Become a fan of Steaz on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...