Thursday, March 4, 2021

Teelaunch Review

 

The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or PR company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.

teelaunch is a company founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. teelaunch was an idea that we conceived to help us escape our day jobs . . . to read more about teelaunch click here



I received a lovely mug which says Live Laugh Love (my favorite quote and my blog name) Makes my heart happy. I love the design of the mug it's simply and unique. I love the different colors they use for the words. Although the font I don't care for that much but love that it's bold maybe I just don't like the lettering of V makes it look a bit weird to me. Every other letter is perfect and bold and easy to read. This mug is from 
POD by teelaunch you can check there website out and check out other products they have to offer.

Check out teelaunch Blog 👈


xo, Tara☺

1 comment:

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...