Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Mommy Hook

(click link above to go to the site)

The Mommy Hook

About Us

Mom, Dad, and Baby was founded in 2006 by David Abels, a father to three young children who saw the need for a stroller accessory that could organize and carry the many items that parents usually have to haul. Thus was born The Mommy Hook, the world’s bestselling stroller hanger, now sold in more than 25 countries.

Our core philosophy at Mom, Dad and Baby is to create and sell products that offer families fun, safety, convenience, and value. We specialize in innovative and unique products that are designed to make life easier and more enjoyable.
What I thought about this product I think it's a great idea that someone came up with this kind of idea. I  wish I would of known about it before that way all those times I went to the mall I didn't always have to carry my shopping bags & I could of used this. I can always use  it when the next baby comes a long the way for me LOL. Cause like I said its a neat idea & I am glad I received one of these free of charge for the purpose of this review. Thanks

Become a Fan on Facebook, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...