Friday, August 5, 2011

El Monterey


El Monterey is manufactured by Ruiz Foods – a California-based, family-owned and operated food processing company co-founded in 1964 by Fred Ruiz and his father, Louis. To this day, Ruiz Foods still uses ‘Grandma Rosie’s’ recipes as the basis for all their Mexican food products – burritos, taquitos, quesadillas, tamales, chimichangas, and more.Today, Ruiz Foods’ leadership is under the direction of the third Ruiz generation. Bryce Ruiz and his sister, Kim Ruiz Beck, have fully embraced the family commitment to make quality foods that bring convenience, great taste and value to today’s busy families. 

They have traditional or innovative favorites, there's a flavor-packed El Monterey product for you: Family Pack Burritos, Burrito Singles, Supreme Burritos, XX Large Burritos, Butcher Wrapped Burritos, Taquitos, Enchiladas, Tamales, Quesdillas, Cruncheros, Tornados, Fiesta Pack appetizers, and Cheesecake Bites
El Monterey introduces their new Family Size Entrees:
-Chicken Enchiladas with Spanish Rice and Suiza Sauce
-Cheese Enchiladas with Spanish Rice and Red Enchilada Sauce
-Chicken Mexicana with Pasta in a White Cream Poblano Pepper Sauce
-Spicy Beef Enchiladas with Spanish Rice and Spicy Red Enchilada Sauce


I was given a coupon for a free El Monterey product & I choose the Chicken, Bean, Rice Burritos & I have to say they were Delicious. I put them in the oven & read the directions according to the package & when they were done I let them cool down a bit before serving & me & my husband ate them. I had 1 & my husband had 2. I believe they had enough of the filling inside which was really good because some products of  certain foods don't really have enough of the filling inside, buy El Montery is perfecto :) I really love this product & I would recommend it to anyone who likes Mexican food.
---------------------------

Check out other different El Monterey products here

Check out your nearest location here

Contact El Monterey

Like El Monterey on Facebook



I received this product' mentioned above free of charge for the purpose of this review



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...