Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shoe Cover


Magid® SC91 White EconoWear® Lite N Kool® Disposable Shoe/Boot Covers are constructed with tear and puncture resistant spun bond polypropylene with elastic at the ankles. These protective covers are excellent for work in dirty areas.
  • White
  • Disposable
  • Made with polypropylene
  • Elastic at ankles



MY REVIEW: 

I recently was sent out Magid® SC91 White EconoWear® Lite N Kool® Disposable Shoe/Boot Covers and my husband loves them! I was impressed to actually no how sturdy the shoe/boot covers were fitted. You would think you need a size of the shoe/boot cover, but you don't it fits all sizes. I tried them on over my shoes (shoe size 10) as well as over my husband's (size 14) shoe.  They fitted great over the both of our shoes.I would generally wear these too if you ever to go dirt bike riding or quading and get all muddy & dirty you wouldn't have to worry about dirtying up your new shoes or whatnot!

  
Disclosure:  I was given the Magid® EconoWear® Lite N Kool® SC91 White Disposable Shoe/Boot Covers to review from Magid Glove & Safety.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...