Friday, February 17, 2012

Cedar's

It all began with an idea and a passion during the mid 1980’s in the Merrimack Valley, about 35 miles north of Boston. Founder Abe Hanna’s passion was for Mediterranean foods. His idea was to put these healthy and great tasting foods into the mouths of everyday American people. Noticing the lack of Mediterranean foods in local grocery stores, the Cedar’s family knew it had a mission to fulfill. . . to read more about Cedar's click here

My, My, My where do I begin. I was recently sent out 2 free coupons for Cedar's products. Let me tell you that they had so much to choose from. It took me literally 15-20 minutes to decide which 2 I really wanted to review, so I choose the Cilantro Hommus with Jalapeno & Spinach dip. I love the mixture of them both because I love the smell of cilantro & I love spinach dip. These products were both great my husband loves hummus & I on the other hand not as much, but I will eat it because it is healthy for you. I dipped some carrots with my spinach dip & it was actually pretty darn good. I'm in love :)

Click Here to check out the Mediterranean Diet

New! Cedar’s coupons made especially for you!
   SPINACH DIP COUPON - SAVE 55 CENTS NOW!

   LENTIL SALAD COUPON - SAVE 55 CENTS NOW!
   PITA CHIP COUPON - SAVE 55 CENTS NOW! 

Contact
Aimee Tsakirellis
Director of Marketing
978.372.8010
E-mail



Like "Cedar's" on Facebook
Follow "Cedar's" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...