Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flat Iron Experts (Curling Iron)


For those of you who remember I recently reviewed a flat iron from Flat Iron Experts along with their Macadamia Hair Products also to review. Well I had contacted them again & they were generous to send me out a curling iron to review. I was really happy because not only is my hair already curly I could do my sister's & friends hair too. In case you are not familiar with Flat Iron Experts they offer a broad range of flat irons in different styles, colors & brands. Not only do they offer flat irons, but they also offer curling irons, styling tools, hair care & even cosmetics.


I was sent a Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron for a review. When it came in the mail I was really excited to get my hands on this & actually use it on my sisters hair & her friend. Even though my hair is already natural curly I will still use this to get an even extra curl to my hair. I love that my curling iron is the same color as my flat iron I like to be color coordinated I hate having mix matched colors when it comes to my accessories. This curling iron is really great because of the heat settings I love how you get to switch it up to any number well not any number but 20, 25, 30, 35 and so on here is a picture to see the setting of the heat:

It's sorta hard to see but you catch the drift. 

I absolutely love this curling iron it's one of my best accessories now because I love to do my sisters hair. To be honest I really wasn't to sure how to use it at first but my sister told me & well I pretty much got the idea of how to use it. When I curled the end of my sisters hair it looked so cute curled here are some pictures below:

 I only left it curled for about 3 minutes not that long cause I just wanted to see how it worked & it worked really good. I am really satisfied with this product.

My sisters hair is normally wavy but you can definitely see a difference & for the last but not least picture of my other sister which you can really see a different. 


Check out some of their Hair Spray's here I would love to get my hands on some of these :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...