Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Sunglass Man Online Review


Originally a walk in store located in the exclusive Siesta Key Village on the Gulf Coast of Florida, The Sunglass Man Online has been selling affordable and fashionable sunglasses since it's inception in 1999. After making the jump to become an e-commerce store, the store was acquired by One Click Ventures in 2011.

I was sent out Celebrity Fashion Sunglasses to review from The Sunglass Man Online. I really love this company they have several brands of sunglasses & different styles such as burberry, coach, dg & more. I love the sunglasses that I picked out because they have a dark tint to them, so when I am wearing them in the car ride & it's a sunny bright day. I  put them on & literally it looks like the sun isn't even there. These come in handy & I love them a lot. I love how it has a D on the sides with some gems on them really pretty. They come in 3 different colors, and I really love big glasses. They stand out more to me.

 LOVE THEM!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...