Saturday, June 2, 2012

Noxicare

Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription....to read more about Noxicare click here

 I came across a site called Noxicare and I got a small tube to review and it's called Natural Pain Relief Cream. I simply used this cream on my husband he is a Maintenance Mechanic so he is usually doing heavy duty work sometimes, and he tends to get aches in his shoulders & arms, and back. The cream is an ivory colors and it has no odor smell. My husband didn't have any reactions to his skin from using this product, and he said it took away some of the pain. I also like that the cream didn't make my husband feel greasy. I recommend this product to anyone who suffers from chronic pain. I suggest though if your a female trying this product I suggest not using it while your pregnant or nursing without speaking to your doctor first!

Have a question to ask Noxicare click here

Like "Noxicare" on Facebook


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...