Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wine Wear

Wine Wear, Inc. is a wine accessories company that specializes in greeting cards tailored to fit a wine bottle, decals to decorate wine glasses and custom outfits for wine bottles. Here at Wine Wear we are revolutionizing the way wine is gifted and enjoyed with our Wine bottle Wear, Wine glass Wear and Wine fashion Wear products.


 For my review I received 3 different designed Wine Wear's for Wine Bottles. I received the Turkey, Santa & Christmas Sweater. These are great gifts to give to someone with an actual wine bottle it makes the gift more appealing it also gives you space to write a little note/message on the back. What a great gift idea.  Also you could choose one of your favorite wines to go along with your dinner at either Christmas or Thanksgiving & assemble this cute Wine Wear on your table for others to see.

My personal favorite Wine Bottle Wear on their website http://winewear.com/category/wine-bottle-wear is the Live Laugh Love it's pink & it goes so well with me. I love the quote Live, Laugh, Love.

 Have a question or comment to ask "Wine Wear" click here

Like "Wine Wear" on Facebook


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...