Friday, October 19, 2012

Rhythm Superfoods Review

In  2009, Rhythm Superfoods began producing its line of great-tasting, nutritionally dense specialty foods that supermarkets were lacking. Founded by Keith Wahrer (co-founder of Daily Juice), who spends countless hours in the kitchen experimenting with his recipes,. . . . . to read more about Rhythm Superfoods click here


For my review I was sent 2 bags of Rhythm Superfoods the following Kale Chips I got were Mango Habanero & Kool Ranch. These are Vegan, Gluten-Free & they have Vitamin A & C in them. I have to be honest I did not like these at all the texture was very odd & I just could not eat them at all. On the other hand my husband liked them they said they weren't to bad. He liked both of them equally. 

They sorta look like a spinach & artichoke dip all together in one bunch, but that's not the case these are really healthy for you. Find a store near you that sales Kale Chips (click here)

Have a question or comment to ask "Rhythm Superfoods" click here

Like "Rhythm Superfoods" on Facebook
Follow "Rhythm Superfoods" on Twitter



1 comment:

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...