Sunday, December 16, 2012

Backyard Soaps & More Review

I received 2 products from Backyard Soaps & More for a review. I ended up choosing this lovely Berries and Cream Jar Candle & they sent me along a American Flag soap bar. Everyone has been commenting on the lovely candle saying it smells so good & it looks like candy, it does however smell really good & I love how it smells throughout the entire house.

 
I had lighted this candle for about an hour & my entire house in the living room area smelled like Berries and Cream I was extremely happy with my choice that I had chose :)

 Want to read up on Backyard Soaps & More click here

Check out some of their Holiday Gifts (here)

Have a question or comment to ask Backyard Soaps click here

Become a fan of Backyard Soaps on Facebook & Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...