Sunday, December 2, 2012

Glass with a Twist Review

 GlassWithaTwist.com was founded in 2007, and quickly has become the web's best source for custom engraved glassware. We moved to our current location in Reno, Nevada in 2009. Our small company is comprised of a talented and dedicated staff who produce all of our customized products in-house. We enjoy what we do, and are pleased to provide you with distinctive and unique designs for your custom glassware needs.

 

For my review I chose to review this wonderful Balloon Wine Glass for my cousins wedding of next year. I wanted to give an elegant gift & these make the great gifts of any occasion. I am sure they will absolutely love it. I had both of their names written on each glass with their wedding date on the wine glass, so lovely.

Glass with a Twist would make the perfect gift for a couple for a wedding shower, brides maids gifts, a wedding anniversary you name it. You don't have to get anything engraved but it would look nice they have different style fonts which are really nice. I chose the Corsiva font. The company also sells champagne glasses, beer glasses, shot glasses & more. I would recommend this company to everyone they are really affordable as well. You won't be disappointed.


 Have a question to ask Glass with a Twist click here

Become a fan of Glass with a Twist on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...