Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Babies Heartbeat Bear Review

My Baby's Heartbeat Bear - Purusha's Picks Inc

In 2009 during my second year working as a private contractor at an OB/GYN office in Maryland, I discovered the amazing bears that record a baby’s heartbeat – while still inside the mother’s belly . . . .  to read more about My Babies Heartbeat Bear click hear


My Baby's Heartbeat Bear kits make the perfect baby shower gift and pregnancy keepsake. Also available at many 3D Ultrasound Studios!

I recently got sent a Chocolate Bear to review from My Babies Heartbeat Bear. I really thought this was a really thoughtful gift to give to someone who is having a baby & I knew the right person would love this my friend Jessica who is having a baby girl she is due sometime in April. It would make the perfect baby shower gift too. It's so perfect because when the baby gets older they can hear what it sounded like in their mother's womb & that is the most treasureable memory ever.

The chocolate Bear Kit includes an adorable chocolate brown colored teddy bear, a special heart shaped recorder to capture the sound of your baby's heartbeat in the womb, and a protective vinyl storage bag. The bear is a very soft material with poly fiber stuffing, and a velcro closure opening in the back where you can place the recorded heartbeat. "Coco" is approximately 16 inches tall.


Have a question or comment to ask My Babies Heartbeat Bear click here

Become a fan of My Babies Heartbeat Bear on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...