Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pine Bros Review

Ulysses S. Grant was President, the population of America hovered at 39 million, and the telephone was still a pipe dream, when in 1870 J. Herman Pine hung out a confectionery shingle on 8th Street above Walnut in Philadelphia and, along with his brother, sold their first batch of what they called 'Pine Brothers Glycerine Tablets.' In an attempt to relieve his own sore throat and those of his family members, . . . . . to read more about Pine Bros click here


 
For my review I got several samples of Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops of Natural Honey & Wild Cherry. To be honest I never really suck on cough drops when I am sick because I don't feel the need to have them or think they solve any issues for me when I use them, but I did try the natural honey because I am not a fan of wild cherry. They are pretty good they aren't to strong for me, and the ones that are shaped like a circle they have 26 drops in them & they have a gummy texture not to soft but just firm. I think they are pretty amazing. I like them a lot. Although I don't like the aftertaste. I am going to put the rest of the wild cherry in my family's stocking stuffers :) 


Have a question to ask Pine Bros click here

Become a fan of Pine Bros on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...