Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SteadFast Friends Review

Chihuahua 13.3 Silhouette 

Are you a dog lover? If so you can get these awesome iPhone cases for any breed of dog you like at SteadFast Friends. For instance my mother has 2 Chihuahuas so I wanted to get that case. These are really cute & adorable especially for my sisters they love their Rudy & Chip a lot.

Chihuahua 13.3.43 Silhouette 
This is what one of the iPhone cases look like. I received the Chihuahua iPhone case. They have different colors & different way the dogs are assembled. This one is my favorite that I got I will be getting a iPhone my next upgrade in February so I can't wait to use it. Want to find your breed of dog find out on their website called "Shop by Breed"
Chihuahua 13.1.41 Silhouette
They retail for $30.00 plus free shipping. With my order for a review I also got some Chihuahua Tattoos to go along with the iPhone case.

Always Free Shipping
Every Order, Every Day  

Chihuahua 13.1 Silhouette 

Have a question to ask "SteadFast Friends" click here 

Become a fan of SteadFast Friends on Facebook & Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...