Sunday, January 27, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review


I was sent 3 Palmolive Fresh Infusions from Influenster in the mail. I was so excited to open it up & see all three of the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions inside. I was in desperate need of dish soap detergent so they came right on time. They come in three different scents which are Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, & Ginger White Tea. I really loved the smell of all of them. I can't believe they sent me full sizes too. So generous! You can find these awesome dish liquids at your local Walmart Store.

Don't forget to check out the Influenster review page as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...