Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pro Extensions Review

Hair Extensions by Pro Extensions

Pro Extensions carries standard and remy hair extensions colored to match all custom hair styles - from jet black to auburn red to platinum blonde - and offers free shipping overnight. There is no need to visit hair salons or wear a lesser piece such as those found at Sally's Beauty Supply. And unlike synthetic hair extension blends like Jessica Simpson's clip in hair extensions, all of our low cost clip extensions are made from 100% human hair. Our hair extensions' quality and prices make your choice an easy one!



#4 Chocolate Brown Pro Premier Remy 20
For my review I chose this color for my hair. It wasn't exactly the same color, but I wanted to get a lighter or darker color for my hair. Unfortunately I am still having trouble inserting this into my hair. I am not %100 sure, so my friend is going to help me over the weekend not this one but the following and hopefully I can get a picture & learn how to do this. Although I do love the color I got Chocolate Brown. It comes with 4 hair strands and I cannot believe this is %100 human hair. I always wanted long straight hair, my hair is natural curly, but I do straighten it and when I do it's longer than when it's actually curly. I also wanted to see how my hair would look with other colors to it because I was thinking of getting highlights, but can't really tell with this color. It's a lighter color my hair is really dark I never really noticed it because it didn't seem that way to me it seemed light. Anyways I am very excited to try these hair extensions & show you guys a picture of me withing the next 2 weeks :)


Become a fan of Pro Extensions on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...