Thursday, March 21, 2013

Skip N' Whistle Review

I was sent a Unicorn long-sleeve shirt to review. I gave this to my mom because  she loves getting new shirts/outfits, so I thought what better way to review this lovely & pretty shirt. My mom thought it was a little shirt as you can see in the pictures it's right above her belly waist line in the photo, but she does love the material and the design. Skip N' Whistle offer a lot of other different design long sleeve t shirts you can view on their website at http://www.skipnwhistle.com/

 The other shirt I got was the Boston Terrier pullover in orchid. I gave this one to my mom too she loved it. I think the picture of the dog is too cute, my mom also wears glasses when she is reading or on the iPad.


It fit her really well it was nice & long & the material was really soft & nice. She loves anything that is nice & soft cause it's comfortable for her to wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...