Friday, May 31, 2013

RhondaShear Review


  Rhonda Shear has great & wonderful collections of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear, Shapewear, Apparel & Lingerie for all shapes! Every collection features creative solutions, cutting-edge fabrications and technologies, as well as gorgeous color choices for variety and versatility year-round. Designed by a women, for all women! 



For my review I was sent a pair of "Ahh Starstruck" High Waist Seamless Shaping Legging w/zipper hem. I got a pair in Charcoal they also have black. This was a new color to try because I am always used to black leggings. It was hard putting something together so on Mother's Day we had a picnic at a local by lake and I decided to wear my leggings they were really comfy, but getting them on is a work out LOL... I thought they were really comfy & the material was really nice I love them.

 Become a fan of RhondaShear on



1 comment:

  1. They look comfy! Thanks for the follow, already following you :).

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...