Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Snugg Review

snugg
TheSnugg.com is here to help bring quality products to market, whether it is our own Snugg products or others. When Snugg started, one of the first things that was said was ‘we don’t do cheap, we do quality’ and that remains the same now . . . . to read more about The Snugg click here 



The Snugg was generous to send me a product to review, so I ended up choosing this Snugg Galaxy S3 Squared Skinny Fit Protective Cover in Black. It couldn't have came at a better time because my husband was wanting a new case for his phone. This case is simple & it's black it's also rubbery and I like covers like that for phones because it won't ruin the phone or crack if it falls. Usually if you get a hard case that is made out of plastic it's no good.

What it looked like on my husbands phone. It fit perfectly obviously because he has a Galaxy S3. I literally wish they had one for my phone in white I would of loved it (:


Not only do they have phone covers they also have iPad cases & Kindle Fire Case Covers which would be great for my brother who just got a Kindle Fire.

Have a question to ask The Snugg, click here


Become a fan of The Snugg on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...