Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wantable Review

 

 I bet all of you are wondering what Wantable.co is.... Well it's a type of Makeup full sized & premium makeup box & Jewelery limited edition & personalized jewelry box you get to pick which Beauty Box you would like to have. Sounds like a great deal, doesn't it? I love it personally you get a mixture of different makeup you check off in the list after you click select and same with the jewelry. It only cost $36/month includes shipping.

I chose the Makeup Box because I love makeup. Here is what I got in my box.

My April Makeup Box included the following:

* Color Club Nail Polish He Loves Me
* Brow Gel
* Gel Eyeliner Black
* Highlighting Powder Champagne in the Bubble Bath
* Soft Eyeliner Brown
 * Peepers Eyeshadow Betty Jane
 * La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes

 I absolutely love the pink nail polish it will be great for summer time. The Brow Gel I gave to my mom because she has been wanting to try one, so far so good. The Gel Eyeliner I like but I have to get used to it. I am not sure how I am to assemble it on because it didn't come with any brush I just never seen a eyeliner gel like that one before it's very different. My sister loves the Powder Bubble Bath it shimmers on her & she is a preteen so it's great for her age. I haven't tried the eyeshadow yet it's really not my color I usually wear browns, but I am willing to try it over the weekend I will post a picture up when I do use it. I love the makeup remover wipes great for on the go. Everything in this box was amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything nicer. I deffiently refer Wantable to my friends & family & of course my wonderful readers :) Enjoy!

 Learn how Wantable works Find Out ~~>HERE<~~

 Become a fan of Wantable on



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...