Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mohawk Valley Trading Company Review (BeesWax Candles)


Next up I got to review their Beeswax Candle I got 2 big & 2 small candles. I kept a small & a big one & gave my friend the others she is really into candles and she thought they were amazing we never heard of beeswax candles so it was really nice to get to try them. Their actually produced by bees in their hives in the USA. They have a fresh scent that I love & they burn a really long time.

To order, please email us at info@tenonanatche.com or call

Tel 315-519-2640

7:00am - 7:00pm - 7 Days a Week

Mohawk Valley Trading Co.
901 Broad St
Utica, NY 13501



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...