Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sunsé Apparel Review


I picked out this shirt for review it's called live. laugh. love. from Sunsé Apparel. I love the color I picked out it's called eggplant. I really love the soft material of this t-shirt. Although it's a little small for me. The shirts don't really look like the size that you ask for. It's ashame because I really love it. It's my blogs name & I love that quote. I might just keep it & save it until I can fit into it (:


Sunsé Apparel is for inspired living.
How can clothing create inspired living you may ask? It’s simple, we took everything that inspires us and created an apparel company based on the following five principles.
Made in the USA – We are passionate about this one! We feel strongly about supporting the American economy and helping create jobs here in the United States. We are inspired when our purchasing dollars go towards American made products . . . to read more about Sunsé Apparel click here


Have a question to ask Sunsé Apparel, click here

Become a fan of Sunsé Apparel on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...