Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sprout Organic Foods Review

Sprout Organic Foods

Sprout’s mission is to create delicious and nutritious foods using the finest organic ingredients. Our baby food stages grow with your child to provide a balance of wholesome and organic vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and proteins. Our unique recipes will nourish your child’s growth and encourage a love of healthy foods right from the start . . . to read more about Sprout Organic Foods click here


Sprout Organic Foods sent me a couple of products to review. The first set I am going to be talking about these awesome Fruit & Veggie Crispy Chews. To be honest I really loved them myself (lol) especially the Red Berry & Beat. It has a bitter sweetness to them, and my friends kid Justin he absolutely LOVED them. He kept coming back for me. Although I will be taking the rest of them with my to my Florida road trip & my son will munch on them hopefully he likes them as much as me & justin did (:  



The second set I was sent some Sprout Organic Veggie & Meat Entrees. I also gave these to my friends son Justin, and she said that he didn't like them very much, but every child is different with different meals so I wouldn't just base it upon him.

Last but not least I was sent some Veggie & Grain Blend. Again I gave this to my friends kid Justin she had said she really loved these. They are very nutrient for babies/kids. I really like all the fruit & veggies that are actually in the product.

Sign-Up for Sprout Organic Foods Newsletter

Become a fan of Sprout Organic Foods on


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...