Thursday, August 22, 2013

Martinez Salsa Review



For my review I was sent two delicious salsas from Martinez Salsa. I was sent a Medium & Peach. Here is what Martinez Salsa is all about:

This is an authentic, thick and gritty Mexican salsa that was brought to us by a 5th generation Martinez. The Fremont Company partnered with Lillian Martinez and her husband a few years ago and our salsa has seen some great success since then! Martinez Salsa is a low calorie, gluten-free, all-natural product that is not only healthy but VERY tasty! 

As you see in the picture below the Medium(left) was really thick it was sorta like a thick based chili. I didn't really like it as much & my pop-pop tried it too and he said he wasn't a fan the only fan of the medium was my husband he said it was alright. The Peach(right) was amazingly GOOD. We loved it the best me, my husband & my pop-pop. It has that great texture and there is even a hint of peach in it so it taste really good.

You can even make food with these lovely salsas to view recipes on their website click here to view more recipes go to http://pinterest.com/martinezsalsa/

Have a question about Martinez Salsa, click here

Stay connected and follow Martinez Salsa on


1 comment:

  1. I don't care for salsa (which is practically unheard of when you live in Texas), but my husband loves it. We are always on the lookout for new choices. I'm really interested in their enchilada sauce, though. I don't know how to make my own and some of the major national brands are yucky. I'd love to try theirs if I can find it locally.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...