Thursday, August 1, 2013

Utensil Wipes Review

Utensil Wipes

I am always skeptical at different restaurants to my judgement there is always a "what if" so I am always cautious if my silverware is clean or dirty. It is very nasty if I see like a dirty spoon or fork I will literally tell the manager!

I was sent a 10-pack of Utensil Wipes for my review. These Utensil Wipes are all natural wipes which are a huge advantage for me. My son is always clowning around in a restaurant & his utensils are always dropped on the floor so these come in handy a lot of times. Thanks Tomoson for letting me try this product out.

04e68935e69c9a867504415894e507bc88f29b87

  • What are Utensil Wipes / Pacifier Wipes?  All natural wipes that should be used to clean surfaces that comes in contact with your mouth.
  • How are they different than other Wipes?  Many wipes on the market use alcohol, which have an unpleasant taste or stringent chemicals, and are not intended to come in contact with your mouth.
  • Are they safe?  Yes.  Obviously you should not intentionally ingest the liquid, the wipes, or the bags. But Pacifier and Utensil wipes are non-toxic, and when used properly help keep food contact items clean. The liquid is safe for human consumption after it dries on the surface. If you should ingest the liquid, drink milk and contact the hospital immediately.  The active ingredient in Utensil Wipes is 4% food grade lemongrass oil.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...