Thursday, September 5, 2013

Leash Locket Review




LeashLocketThe idea for the LeashLocket retractable dog leash was born during a 4th of July family camping trip to the mountains of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Our favorite neighbors had brought along their Schnauzer, Xena, who wandered into a campsite nearby. The man camping there was no fan of dogs or the six children we had between us, and began yelling to let us know . . .  to read more about Leash Locket click here


Leash Locket had sent me a product to review. To tell you the truth I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't know what the heck I was doing or how to use this leash. It looked a little confusing to me in my opinion. What I came to realize this leash locket snaps directly to your dog collar it also comes with one detachable leash strap.  It also uses no cord; just a smooth webbing which is great for people who walk their dogs. My pop pop would love this because he likes hands-free and any dog owner literally who likes the idea of a hands-free leash for dogs will love this LeashLocket retractable dog leash.


 
 
 


Have a question to ask Leash Locket, click here

Stay connected with Leash Locket on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...