Monday, September 2, 2013

Lisa Leonard Designs Review



I picked out this lovely piece of jewelry from Lisa Leonard Designs. I chose the Gold Fine Feather Necklace for my review. It's a hand-crafted feather pendant and plated with antiqued gold. Paired with a smokey quartz drop and a sapphire blue bead. I love it so much it couldn't be more beautiful. I've become to like feathers a lot lately I even wanted one for a tattoo design it sort of reminds me of an angel wing something special to your heart.

Gold Fine Feather Necklace 
(from website)

I don't have to much of gold jewelry so I was really happy to have gotten this I could wear on a special occasion out. Lisa Leonard Designs offer a lot of different jewelry very unique & different check some out for yourself ...


Welcome to my website. I’m a mom, a jewelry maker, a photo taker.

facebook
twitter
p

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...