Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chew.com Review (Jerky Strips)

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Chewy.com sent me a package of Merrick Natural Chicken Real Cuts Jerky Strips Dog Treats to review on my blog. My parents dogs are very picky when it comes to dog treats, but my dog isn't. I knew they would love this because it's like a regular Jerky Strip that humans eat, and I just new they would love although my moms dog Rudy didn't really enjoy it, but Chip & Roxy did and my pop pops dog Sammy.

Chippy & Roxy enjoying their Jerky Strips. They kept coming back for me too Chippy loved them. He even one time went in my bag and tried to grab the whole package LOL that is so funny to me. I've done multiple reviews for Chewy.com and I think this is the second time my moms dog went into my purse and tried to pull out a Chewy.com product out of my purse. These are really tender and even good for the dogs teeth, and my dog Roxy has a pretty smelly breath too so these helped in that department, thank god!!!

See I wasn't lying! I even got to snap a picture of proof that Chippy was trying to take them out of my purse. Too cute.... If you want to look around on their website which I highly suggest you will find some pretty amazing stuff for your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...