Wednesday, October 2, 2013

TruMoo® Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


 My family is big on chocolate milk, so I got the Chocolate Milk TruMoo to review. Thanks to BzzAgent for sending me 1 free coupon. They even sent me a postcard of 2 great recipes which I did not use or make. We like our chocolate milk as is, my son loves chocolate milk so he'll have a glass before he goes to bed every night and than during the day when he gets home from school. I personally love it with some cookies or just to relax & drink some.

My Chocolate Milk. I've never really bought TruMoo before maybe I have it's just been awhile, but the taste was so good & delicious. It's like a special treat for myself before I go to bed. No lie!

One Happy Girl (:


Goosebumps Sweepstakes, click the image below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...