Sunday, December 8, 2013

Car Cache Car Storage Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received a Car Cache for my review from Car Cache Car Storage. I was really hyped to get this because I own a lot of big handbags and it's always a hassle when I have to put them on top of my rest arm pad and it falls everywhere when I make a turn, and/or when I put it on the passenger side seat everything seems to fall out. It's crazy! When Car Cache Car Storage reached out to me and asked me to do a review I was thrilled because this is something to work wonders. I chose the black Car Cache. I think it's more easier now to accommodate things and not reach in the back for something or on the floor. Which may cause accidents, but I have been okay so far.

Get your Car Cache today CLICK HERE

Have a question to ask Car Cache Car Storage, click here

Become a fan of Car Cache Car Storage on
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube
They say that necessity is the mother of invention, and this is no different for the creator of the Car Caché, Catherine Seifert.  Perplexed that there was no specific place to store her bag while driving, keeping it clean and easily accessible, Catherine was determined to solve this dilemma.  As with most inventors, inspiration struck at just the right time, and Catherine’s idea for the Car Caché was born. - See more at: http://getcarcache.com/about-car-cache#sthash.kJXJIL1V.d
They say that necessity is the mother of invention, and this is no different for the creator of the Car Caché, Catherine Seifert.  Perplexed that there was no specific place to store her bag while driving, keeping it clean and easily accessible, Catherine was determined to solve this dilemma.  As with most inventors, inspiration struck at just the right time, and Catherine’s idea for the Car Caché was born. - See more at: http://getcarcache.com/about-car-cache#sthash.kJXJIL1V.dpuf

5 comments:

  1. This is my first time using a storage service and I'd definitely recommend them if you need a place! There were several others in the area, but when I saw the reviews online and made several calls to different companies, I decided to go with them.
    Self storage in Lawnton

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool!! We have a van and this would come in handy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love this! I need about 10 of these in my car. ;) I need one for all my kids stuff as well. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's it holding up? Still work well? Rips? Tears?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen anything like it, but I could sure use one. I know what you mean about your purse falling over and everything spilling out.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...