Saturday, December 7, 2013

Chronic Outfitters Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Chronic Outfitters is a website where you can choose from many themes such as TV & Movie Pop Culture & Funny T-Shirts at prices that you can afford and aren't to pricey.


Chronic Outfitters let me choose a T-Shirt to review, and I ended up choosing a pretty awesome T-Shirt for my husband. I got the I Speak Fluent Movie Quotes T-Shirt in Charcoal. I knew this described my husband to a "T" and that is why I chose it. We watch a lot of movies and sometimes over & over again like his favorite movie "Step Brothers" I think he knows the entire script to it, and that kind of made me actually choose this T-Shirt just because of that movie! I actually wanted to give to to him for Christmas, so when he opens it and is surprised I will be sure to snap a picture & of course of him wearing it.

 Have a question or comment to ask Chronic Outfitters, click here

Become a fan of Chronic Outfitters on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...