Sunday, December 8, 2013

Master Manufacturing Company Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Master provides a variety of products to protect you and your office furniture. As the industry's leading supplier, we provide replacement casters for 99% of the office chairs on the market today. . . to read more about Master Manufacturing Company click here

I received a Microfiber Smarter Gloves to review. I got these in these and I don't really like texting with gloves on but these aren't any regular gloves they have those mark stubs on the gloves and very easy to use with any technology like an i pad, cell phone, etc. Keep your hands nice & warm during the winter time and no need to take them off to access your phone or any other device you may have. They are really comfy too & keep my hands warm. These would be perfect for my mother because my mom always has cold hands because she has Reynolds. I might purchase a pair for her for Christmas!

-------------------------------------------------


The next product I got to review was the Restor-It Furniture Touch-up Kit. This was perfect for my parents house because they have 4 kids including myself, and my son but they had this crayon mark on their dining table for the longest time and we couldn't get it out my parents used this and I have yet to see the results, when I find out tomorrow I will snap a picture (:


 Stay connected with Master Manufacturing Company on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...